1) Stock Systems Administrator
Type of employment: Permanent, full time
Hours of work: 40 hours per week. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm.
Salary: Up to £15k p.a., dependant on experience
Angling Direct is looking for a keen and conscientious person to support the ERP manager in maintaining and controlling the stock system.
Duties will include:
- Administration of stock records such as: entering new products, amending prices, routine management reports.
- Processing various control functions, such as, chasing supplier backorders and customer back order maintenance.
- Perform various stock control functions to include daily/weekly/monthly/full stock checks, monitor branch stock checks and report on all stock checking.
- Investigate and deal with discrepancies as required.
Skill required: Excellent excel and analytical, understanding of database functionality, good attention to detail and accuracy and good interpersonal skill. Full driving licence and own transport is essential as travel to branches is required.
If you think you would like to be part of our growing team please apply in writing explaining why you think you are suitable for the position, to the below address attaching your CV.
To: Mr W Putman,
279 Aylsham Road,
Thank you for your interest,
The Angling Direct Team