We are pleased to offer you a range of interest free credit terms on all orders over £300. 6, 9 & 12 months interest free credit is available for orders over £300 and 18 months interest free credit is available for orders over £1000. Longer terms up to 36 months on any orders over £300 are available at 15.9% APR Representative.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the application form, get an instant credit decision and sign it online. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Angling Direct Ltd are a credit broker and are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Available Finance Options
|Option||Term||Min. Order||Min. Deposit|
|Interest Free Finance||6 Months||£300||10%|
|Interest Free Finance||9 Months||£300||10%|
|Interest Free Finance||12 Months||£500||10%|
|Interest Free Finance||18 Months||£1,000||10%|
|Classic Credit 15.9%||24 Months||£300||10%|
|Classic Credit 15.9%||36 Months||£300||10%|
Cash Price £1,200.00 with a deposit £120.00, 0% APR representative & interest rate 0% fixed the number of payments will be 12 with a monthly payment of £90 and a total amount payable of £1,200.00.
How to Apply
- You can apply for desired Finance option by selecting this method of payment at the final stage of the checkout process.
- You will see detailed calculations on how much your monthly payments will be, depending on the deposit you wish to pay.
What Do I Need To Apply?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do I choose to pay by Finance?Just select the finance option on the checkout page or let the sales consultant know if you're buying in our showrooms.
- Who is eligible to apply for online finance?To apply for finance, you must be over the age of 18, work at least 16 hours a week, or be retired with an income. You must also be a resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months or more. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer online finance to residents of Eire. Homemakers aren't excluded from applying under their own names; however we will require the employment details of your spouse in order to process your application.
- When do my repayments start?Your monthly repayments will begin one month after your purchase has been delivered.
- Are there any arrangement fees or hidden extras for credit?No. There are no arrangement fees or hidden extras.
- Once my application is approved, what happens next?Within minutes of your application being approved, you will be presented with the option to sign your credit agreement. If you are offered the ability to e-sign your credit agreement and choose to do so, a PDF of your credit agreement will be displayed on screen. You should read the credit agreement carefully before clicking all the relevant sections agreeing to its terms. Once you have agreed to the terms of the credit agreement Angling Direct will be notified and you need do nothing more. If you are presented with the ability to print and return your credit agreement you should print the PDF agreement, read it carefully and then sign the document following the instructions on the covering letter. This signed document should then be posted to the address shown on the covering letter of the credit agreement. Note that products will not be allocated to your order until your completed and signed agreement is returned and received by Hitachi Capital. Shipment of your goods will follow soon after your agreement has been returned to our finance company.
- Will your credit score me and if so, what does this mean?Credit scoring is the process used by financial services companies to evaluate the credit risk of new applicants. This technique will be applied to your application for online finance. Credit scoring works by awarding points for each answer given on the application form such as age, income and occupation, together with information obtained from credit reference agencies. This information allows us to produce consistent decisions, ensuring all our applicants are treated fairly. Credit scoring does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability.
- If you decline my application, what is the reason?In addition to credit scoring, we also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Though we are unable to provide you with a main reason for decline of your application, it is usually based on one, or a combination of the following:
- Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- You are considered to be overcommitted
- You are aged under 18
- Your existing account performance with other lenders
- What type of information do credit reference agencies hold about me?Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgements and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them for instance this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.
- How do I obtain a copy of this information?You should send a cheque for £2.00 made payable to the relevant company, together with details of all addresses at which you have lived over the last 6 years:
- Consumer Help Desk Experian Limited PO Box 8000 Nottingham NG1 5GX
- Equifax Ltd., Credit File Advice Centre. PO Box 1140. Bradford, BD1 5US
- Consumer Services, Callcredit Limited, PO Box 491, LEEDS, LS3 1WZ
- If my application is not successful, can I re-apply?Yes. We acknowledge that your circumstances change and just because we have refused a previous application, it does not mean that we'll automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
- Can I request delivery to an address other than my home?In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant.
Why is Interest Free Credit an advantage?
- Buy the fishing gear you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively