EFG 140 is a Marukyu groundbait bait that looks different to almost every bait available in the UK. Moreover, it works in a different way as well. It contains an incredible 57 main ingredients and is packed with animal and fish-based proteins, including Tanishi and Sanagi.
At a glance:
- A FINE PARTICLE GROUNDBAIT FULL OF OCEAN AND MARINE PROTEINS AND AMINO ACIDS.
- DEVELOPED WITH MARUKYU'S EXCLUSIVE TANISHI FORMULA PERFECT FOR FEEDER AND METHOD FISHING.
- MIX 3-1 FOR AN EXPLOSIVE MIX
- MIX 2-1 FOR A SLOW BREAKDOWN OR METHOD MIX
- MIX 1-1 FOR A SOFT PASTE MIX
- TARGET SPECIES CARP, BREAM, TENCH, BARBEL AND F1 CARP
- MAIN INGREDIENTS: 57
- NUTRITIONAL VALUE: LOW
- THE FINE GRAINS MAKE THIS PERFECT BAIT FOR ALL QUALITY FISH
- BREAKDOWN SPEED VERY SLOW AT 2-1 - MIX 3-1 FOR NORMAL CONDITIONS
How to get the best out of EFG 140:
Marukyu Field testers have had incredible catch results with EFG 140, it is amazing at low water temperatures. This is amazing bait with multiple uses.
For a fast breakdown method, or normal feeder fishing mix at 3-1
For a hard method mix, use at 2-1
For the ultimate soft paste mix at 1-1
But there is so much more to this versatile bait.
EFG 140 is an all temperature, multi species bait that will not blow. There is no need to use a massive amount as the attractants mix with the silt and mud and keep fish actively looking for food for hours.
Marukyu products have many unique ingredients. The clever part is how these have been blended together to make exceptional baits that catch fish consistently.
Take two additives that have been scientifically proven to be highly attractive to coarse fish, carefully formulate them into baits and groundbaits, and then bring them half way around the world to the UK. That's the huge edge that Tanishi (water snail) and Sanagi (Silkworm chrysalis) will bring to anglers who use them. On lightly-stocked venues, the feeding triggers they release will draw fish away from natural food; on pressurised venues, these triggers will over-ride the caution with which fish approach potential food; and because the smell and taste of both natural ingredients is complex, they will not 'blow' and become ineffective in the way that unsophisticated baits laced with artificial flavours may do.