Fox FX Flatliter Bed & Bag System


Independent rating from genuine buyers

Out of stock
Model: CBC046
Reference: FOX13062511

Key Features

  • Double Hinged Brackets at head &foot end - eliminating cams
  • Heavy-duty tension strap with glass-filled nylon clip
  • Folds away compact with sleeping bag attached to bed frame
  • Bed &Bag combined weighs just 12kg
  • 1-piece lumbar support for firmer mattress &no sagging
  • Unique leg design for increased stability &full support
  • Twist Lok mechanism for infinite leg adjustment
  • Large mud feet
  • Soft-touch high density fleece covered mattress
  • 3-4 Season rated
  • Fitted with internal and external zip baffles
  • Easy glide polyester inner lining
  • Heavy-duty 10mm snag-free, crash zips
  • Attaches via 2 elasticated hoods &numerous Velcros
  • Dimensions: 210cm x 90cm x 40cm, Max Height 55cm
  • Folded dimensions: 82cm x 90cm x 28cm
  • Free UK Delivery

    Join MyAD Plus for just £9.99 a year and get FREE Priority delivery on ALL orders over £25 (1-2 working days)

    Free UK Delivery on all orders over £25 (Up to 5 working days)

    Priority Delivery from just £6.99 (1-2 working days)

  • Interest Free Credit (0% APR)

    Direct Credit



  • Award Winning Customer Service

    Feefo Logo

    We aim to deliver the best customer service and sales support in our industry. Let's get you the answers you need as quickly as possible.

    If you have any queries, please see our frequently asked questions at FAQs


Fox FX Flatliter Bed & Bag System, When Fox launched their Flatliner bedchair in 2011, it took the carp fishing world by storm and overnight changed the face for bedchair design forever. The beauty of the Flatliner design was that it had Cam Wheels that could be rotated 180-degrees so that they were completely out of the way when not required during a fishing situation, this was an age-old problem and it had been eradicated! Since the launch of the Flatliner more and more anglers have grown to appreciate the benefits of not having the cams in the way and in fact many anglers now dont even require the cams as they use a bedchair only for its bed functionality and not to also be used as a chair. With this in mind and taking into consideration the sheer number of anglers requesting a more compact, stripped back, lightweight sleeping option, Fox set about developing a new concept in bedchair design or should we say bed design and the result is this stunning Flatliter concept that comes as a full system with a detachable sleeping bag. Includes heavy-duty tension strap with glass-filled nylon clip to secure bed closed for transportation. Unique leg design with single legs at both head and foot end for increased stability, this means you only have 6 legs rather than 8 but still have full support at both ends, this also vastly reduces the weight of the system. 20% of the bags filling is below you and the other 80% is above you to prevent heat loss, very much like your bed at home where you have a thin sheet layer beneath and the bulk of the quilt cover above you. The bag attaches to the bed via two large elasticated hoods at both end then large Velcro lengths down both sides to ensure it doesnt move around on the bed.
More Information
Manufacturer Product ID CBC046


FREE UK delivery on orders over £25.
Normally delivered up to 5 working days. Priority delivery option available at checkout.
Full tracking is available through our couriers from the evening your item has been dispatched.
For delivery into Europe please: click here to read more details


Return of goods & Refunds
Any incorrect or damaged goods must be reported within 5 days of receipt. These will be replaced as soon as possible at no expense to yourself. All unwanted items must be either returned at your own expense or taken into your local Angling Direct store.
Disputes and complaints should be emailed directly to our support address. Your dispute or complaint will then be acknowledged within 2 working days and solved as soon as possible.
read more about returns & complaints

Payment Options

Pay by Debit or Credit card
You can pay securely during Checkout process using your payment card via our secured payments system.
Pay with your Paypal account
Alternatively you can complete order using your Paypal account if you have one, or register new account during Checkout process.
Finance Options
Alternatively, when meeting set criteria, you can complete your order using our quick and easy finance option. If you’re interested in spreading out your purchase, please read more Read more about secured payments

Customer Services

How Can We Help You?

We aim to deliver the best customer service and sales support in our industry. Let’s get you the answers you need as quickly as possible. Please select one of the following to get started. If your enquiry requires a phone call we will put you in touch with our customer services team.

To top