This How-To guide demonstrates each step to tying the Spinner D Rig. The Spinner D Rig allows you to effectively present wafter hookbaits on cleaner lake beds and you can be confident it will not tangle!
1. Start by taking your boom and scissors
2. Trim off your desired rig length
3. Select your crimping pliers and crimps
4. Crimp a small loop in your boom
5. Select your anti tangle sleeve
6. Thread onto your boom
7. Select your spinner swivel
8. Crimp into a loop at the other end of your boom
9. Select your micro rig swivel and D Rig kickers
10. Thread your swivel onto the kicker
11. Select your hook
12. Assemble your D Rig section
13. Select your boom section
14. Attach your D Rig section
15. Finally, attach your chosen wafter
Your finished rig should look similar to this!
Watch this video for a closer look at making the Spinner D Rig for your carp fishing adventures!