Tougher and stronger than an ox on steroids, the iconic mono of the 90s, Bullet, is back…
THE LAST TIME Nash Tackle offered the original Bullet mono was more than a decade ago. That long drought ends this month with the brand’s relaunch of this iconic and most famous carp line of the 90s.
Strong, reliable and user-friendly: that’s how Bullet built up its hard-earned reputation which was cultivated over many years until the whole collection ceased production. Why? Because the quality started dropping and Kevin Nash was unhappy to offer anything of lesser quality.
Thankfully, with new manufacturing tech, Nash haven’t just re-launched Bullet, they’ve improved it too, by making it incredibly supple - a quality which was previously impossible to find in such a tough, abrasion resistant mono - two attributes which Bullet has never been bettered on. During testing, the new 0.28mm version has developed a reputation as a superb extreme-distance casting main line, yet like the original Bullet, knots significantly stronger than its stated strength.
Add to that, new capacity markers every 250m so there’ll be no more cases of two reels filled and one left short! And it’s available in Low-Viz Green or Brown, in breaking strains of 10, 12, 15 and 20lb and sold on 1,000m spools.
- The world famous Nash Bullet Mono is back
- Low stretch, fast sinking and long casting
- Never been bettered for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reputation as a superb extreme distance casting main line
- Bullet line knots significantly stronger than its stated strength
- 1000 metres per spool, available in low-viz green or brown