Following the popularity of both its larger brothers, the Tournos 1000 Big Pit and 8000 Tournos, Sonik managed to utilise its vast expertise in reel development to produce a feature-packed, superbly built and reasonably priced reel in a much smaller package. Ideally suiting smaller venues and lightweight setups, the Tournos is born.
Where performance, durability and control are concerned, the Tournos 6000 ticks all the boxes.
Built from a high-strength carbon composite the body and rota has been built to last and withstand the rigours of modern carp angling. A worm drive allows superb oscillation and outstanding line lay, helping not only keep your mainline in tip top condition but also aiding casting performance.
Twin spring-loaded line clips help clip your lines, providing you with superb accuracy when achieving that all-important fishing spot. The first impressions have been so good that we might actually hold on to this one so that we can do a long-term test in future!
- High Strength Carbon Composite body/rotor
- 10 double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Over-size one way clutch instant anti-reverse system
- Worm drive oscillation system for perfect line lay
- New line drop preventer design
- Duel strength stainless steel main shaft
- Rapid drag system for free spool to full lock
- Twin spring loaded line clips
- Anti-tangle line drop system
- Large diameter aluminium bail arm wire
- Titanium coated line roller
- CNC machined aluminium handle with aluminium grip