Described as the most versatile indicators available today, the Kurve presentation set includes three hangers with five colour options each, two extra weights for each hanger as well as a chain or stiff swinger arm option for each one. This allows you to adjust your bite indication to every situation you will face on the bank, and the heads themselves are jointed, and rotate a full 180 degrees, making them super sensitive.
The Kurve Indicator features an articulating head and unique line clip system which can be set to grip the line or allow it to run freely. These two key factors mean that the Kurve can be adjusted to be incredibly sensitive at picking up shy bites or adjusted to minimise false bites caused by wind etc.
Thanks to the flattened surface of the Kurves body, the indicator can be positioned flat on the ground when fishing slack line, again increasing sensitivity and decreasing false wind related bleeps.
Whether you’re slack-line fishing under your rod tip, or angling at 160 yards on a large pit with a lot of underwater two, these indicators will cover it. Don't settle for less indication, go for the Kurve! The presentation set offers you a complete indication set for three rods in a hard-wearing protective case.
• Designed and engineered in England
• Clever hinging indicator body
• Unique line grip or free running clip
• Black ball chain
• Rigid swing arm with a unique integrated metal aligner system
• 5 clip-on lenses, each with a different appealing colour
• Beta-light slot behind the colour lens
• 2 additional add on weights
• Versatile indicators, in a set for multiple-rod setups.