Before Proper Carp Baits’ first nut boilie could be launched, it had to get the seal of approval from two of the UK’s best big carp men…
IF YOU WERE TOadd up the hours that big carp duo, Jon McAllister and Sean Leverett, have spent in search of our quarry, we suspect that you’d be blown away. In other words, there’s very little about the process of carp-catching that they don’t know, and they’ve instilled this knowledge into their joint venture, Proper Carp Baits. The result of this combined knowledge is that their baits are very, very good, and if these two are happy with a boilie, then you can rest assured that it’s a good one.
The latest bait to be added to the range is the Crunchy Nut: a cinnamon, cream and nut bait whose key attractors are high-grade liver powder, naturally derived liquid sweeteners, almond flour, tiger nut meal, tiger nut flour, cinnamon oil, feed stimulants, fenugreek, wheat germ, whey protein and milk powders, along with several other closely guarded secret ingredients (and that’s just the dry ingredients; the Crunchy Nut has been lavished with some pretty special liquid ingredients too).
The bait itself is extremely soluble and digestible, which means that carp will be able to eat lots of it, which is good news for us! Because the baits soften quite quickly, you’ll need some dedicated hookbaits, so it’s a happy coincidence that PCB do a comprehensive range! You’ll be able to choose from pop-ups, wafters and hard hookbaits.
- Crunchy Nut is a versatile cinnamon and cream nut based boilie
- Naturally cream in colour
- Contains high grade liver powder, naturally derived liquid sweeteners
- Almond flour, tiger nut meal, tiger nut flour, cinnamon oil
- Feed stimulants, fenugreek, wheat germ, whey protein and milk powders
- Along with several other closely guarded secret ingredients
- Combined with an amazing liquid attracter package
- The ultimate nut bait