The conventional brolly just got better. With a huge majority of anglers slimming down their tackle wishing to fish short, fast effective sessions the Lo Pro was born. With a ridiculously minuscule weight of a mere 3.3kg, excluding pegs and bag, this is an ultra-light design that will fit in most rod quivers with ease and with a length of six feet.
The special design means the shelter is freestanding without the need for storm poles in most situations, but screw points are included should you be a hard-core angler who want to push the boundaries when out on the bank.
The tough yet minimal fibreglass frame boasts 8mm ribs that aid in one of the fastest brollies we have seen when it comes to setting up and packing down. An internal space-saving mechanism provides the user with more valuable headroom, perfect for sitting up looking for fish, tying rigs, cooking and more. A compact, snug 52in footprint provides the user with ample room inside for their kit while ensuring that he or she remains sheltered from the elements come rain or shine. By effortlessly moving the extended rigs inwards or outwards, the height alters and make for a perfect shelter regardless of awkward terrain and if the weather takes a change for the worse you can actually increase coverage to suit.
The material used is 210D PU-backed nylon, which is waterproof, durable and allows the user to roll the brolly up for super thin ease of transportation. This is a real intriguing product from the prestigious team at ESP and I for one cannot wait to get my hands on one and really put it through its paces.
- Ultra-Light - just 3.3kg excluding bag and pegs
- Freestanding - does not require storm poles in most situations
- Quick set-up and take-down
- Compact footprint while still being roomy and providing excellent coverage
- Space saver mechanism maximises internal headroom
- Tough but light fibreglass frame utilising 8mm ribs
- 210d PU backed nylon cover is rugged yet lightweight
- Allows the brolly to be rolled up thin
- Fits the ESP 3 rod quiver comfortably
- Aimed at the short session / overnighter angler
- Designed for those who wish to travel light and stay mobile
- Dimensions: Width 2.3m, depth front to back 1.7m, height variable up to 1.15m