With the temperatures dropping this time of year, the waters are cooler and the fish need a bit more encouragement to leave those warm pockets of water. Choice of bait plays a huge part in the colder mither that is why this winter spod mix will help to attract a number of species to your swim and thanks to the visual enhancement from the maggots and sweetcorn liquid, it could be the difference between a winter carp and a blank session.
1. Start by taking your krusha and Live system boilies.
2. Crush the boilies with the krusha into a mixing bowl
3. Select your Live system pellets.
4. Add to the mix.
5. Then add your hemp.
6. Select your liquid sweetcorn and add a good glug to the mix.
7. Finally, add your maggots and mix together using your bait spoon.
With the mix made, you are ready to spod in your chosen area! If you want some spodding tips, check our guide on the AD blog!